Monday 8 February 2010

Training rides begin

Right, time to get serious. Having set-up my blog a few weeks ago, i appear to have just sat back and marvelled at what a good job i did, rather than actually post anything useful on it...

Just under 19 weeks to go until i leave for France (well, Holland actually). Due to the long dark nights at this time of year, i have bought myself and indoor trainer (on which i'm looking forward to spending hours and hours whilst watching DVD's of Lance ascending Alpe D'Huez...) At the moment i am limited to outdoor rides on non-working days, i.e. the weekend. With my footie season carying on until late April, at the moment i am limited to outdoor rides on just Sundays. For the next few months 80% of my training will be done in my front room.....

Here are the details of my ride from yesterday

The indoor trainer is still in the cardboard box.... By my next blog that situation WILL have changed, and i'll go into more detail on the research i did on selecting the Minoura Gyro V 130, my new best friend for the next few months....

No comments:

Post a Comment